Around the same time they released their iOS5 App for iPhone & iPad users and promptly removed it after realizing their were some technical issues with the new notification feature in iOS5.
As of this point the re-release of the App is TBD, but is expected very soon.
The New GMail features the following enhancements:
- Clean, Modern Design that fits the New Google+ design aesthetic
- New themes
- Improved conversation view
- Different Display densities
- Resizable chat windows
- More Customizable Search & Filter capabilities
- Easier switching between Mail, Contacts and Tasks
- A new, simpler toolbar
New Native iOS5 Mobile App for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch:
The experience is much similar to that of a HTML5 based App. Easier Navigation and the ability to add attachments make this a highly anticipated release.
Watch the video for a hands-on look.
For more about the New Look for Desktop Click Here to visit Google’s Official page.
Via Google & DeadlyNews